A light tasting tea is complemented by the blossoming and bursting flavour of raspberry in this superbly bright fruit tea syrup from Sweetbird.
Get mixing straight away: Simply add a few shots of syrup to some water, throw in a couple of ice cubes and you'll be on your way to serving up a light and refreshing iced tea that is sure to do a roaring trade during those warm summer months!
Raspberry Iced TeaYou'll need
- 4 pumps of Sweetbird Raspberry Iced Tea Syrup
- Cold water (Either still or sparkling)
- Optional - handful of fresh raspberries
- Half fill a glass with ice
- Add the shots of syrup
- Top up with water
- Stir and then serve
- Optional - To finish, garnish with a few raspberries
Raspberry and Orange Iced Tea
Great things come in pairs and the union of raspberry and orange is no different. With the bustling berry flavours mixing with a sharp citrus tang, this iced tea really is summer in glass!
Serve over plenty ice.You'll need
- Three shots of Sweetbird Raspberry Iced Tea
- One shot of Sweetbird Orange Syrup
- Cold water (either still or sparkling, the choice is yours)
- Slice of orange
- Fill a glass with ice
- Add in the syrups
- To up with water and then stir
- Finish with a slice of orange