It’s no secret at Caffe Society HQ that i’m a huge fan of a good mocha. The blend between our hot chocolate mix and our Super Crema beans makes for a delicious pairing of flavours.
But as the temperatures gradually rise, it might be just a little too warm to have a hot coffee drink, even though you want your coffee/chocolate mix fix! There’s a solution, and it comes in the form of an Iced Mocha.
Iced coffee drinks aren’t for everyone, but there’s a dedicated fanbase of ice coffee aficionados who swear by it. And for a combination of caffeine and cooling down, there’s not much that comes close!
What you’ll need
- Caffe Society Super Crema Coffee Beans
- Caffe Society Original Hot Chocolate
- Ice Cubes (4 – 5)
- Whipped cream (Optional)
- Brew a shot of espresso, and add it to your serving glass.
- Mix in 1 scoop of hot chocolate powder until it’s thoroughly mixed together with the coffee.
- Top up the glass with milk until it’s around 3/4 full.
- Mix thoroughly, combining the espresso, chocolate and milk until it’s a consistent colour.
- Add 4 – 5 ice cubes, and give the drink another stir.
- (Optional) Add a layer of whipped cream to the top and lightly dust with hot chocolate powder.
- Serve (and enjoy!)
Don’t miss out on your Mocha, get brewing and create a delicious cool hot chocolate coffee drink. You could even get extra creative and combine this recipe with some of our creative syrups from Sweetbird, giving your mocha a touch of extra themed flavour.